Linked partner support services
This is a skills training course for anyone wanting to work individually or with groups in a linked partner support service as part of a domestic abuse intervention project.
- Establishing aims and policies of the service, its relationship with the perpetrator services and with external systems such as the family courts.
- Proactive contact, outreach and helping clients to access your services.
- Assessing the needs and vulnerabilities of your client group.
- Setting up ongoing client work, workshop programs and support groups.
- Case working with the perpetrator program.
- Safety planning.
- Parenting work.
- Change monitoring.
- Anger management.
- Working with sexual abuse.
Duration: 3 Days | Level: Advanced | Cost: £3000 | for a course using 2 facilitators with 16 learners